The long walk is over; today is pub day for Blood Mountain. I stole this next bit from my friend’s blog, author Caroline Starr Rose:
“As always, here are some ways you can help a newly released book:
* Ask your local library to purchase a copy.
* Donate one to your child’s classroom or school.
* Give a book as a birthday or holiday gift.
* Tell others about about the book in person or online (feel free to tag me on Facebook).
* Leave an honest review at Amazon and Goodreads.
A book truly isn’t complete until it belongs to the world.”
Thank you all for the encouragement and support.
BLOOD MOUNTAIN IS A 2019 JUNIOR LIBRARY GUILD SELECTION!