I’ve been invited to participate in a panel discussion on the topic of Cyberbullying: What Every Parent Should Know.
Essentially, from what I can gather, there’s going to be a bunch of experts . . . and me.
The panelists include:
* Lydia Kulbida, Moderator. WTEN-TV news anchor. Mother of two teens.
* Lori Cullen: timesunion.com blogger. Mother of three teens. Founder of Millennial Youth, an independent, youth-run magazine housed at the Times Union
* Sandra Morley: Principal, Bethlehem Central Middle School
* Prof. Stephen Birchak: Educator, lecturer, author of “How to Build a Child’s Character – By Tapping Into Your Own”
* Lt. Joseph Donohue: State Police Computer Crime Unit. Oversees the federal Justice Department’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force
* James Preller: Author of more than 80 children’s books. His most recent novel, ‘Bystander,’ tells the story of bullying from multiple perspectives
FOR MORE DETAILS, AND TO REGISTER (DON’T WORRY, IT’S FREE!), CLICK HERE.